INFINITI: DRIVEN BY FIRSTSJun 20th, 2019
In this blog post, we’re going to take a closer look at the series of “World’s First Technologies” released by Infiniti! These technologies have not only enhanced human abilities, but also unleashed human potential! Scroll down to read more on how Infiniti has pushed themselves to go beyond their comfort zone to empower your drive!
World First Technologies
- The VC-Turbo Engine: Infiniti’s ground-breaking VC-Turbo Engine is the world’s first production ready variable compression ratio engine, and was more than 20 years in the making!
- Direct Adaptive Steering: Direct Adaptive Steering is the world’s first digital steering system which gives you precision-sharp handling – tuned to your exact preferences.
- Active Lane Control: Keeping an eye on the road ahead, Active Lane Control uses advanced technology to track lane markers, as well as any changes in the texture of the road – responding by making fine adjustments to your steering – keeping you straight in your lane!
- The Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection: The Infiniti Around View Monitor gives you a virtual (360-degree) Bird’s Eye View of your vehicle – with its 4-cameras, while Moving Object Detection alerts you the moment any object enters the vicinity of your vehicle – making parking a breeze!
- Intelligent Park Assist: For smooth parallel parking, this system uses just the touch of a button – to determine if a parking space is the right size for your vehicle! If the system senses a match, you can let it take the wheel – while you operate the pedals!
- Blind Spot Intervention: This World’s First Technology will not only alert you to vehicles in your blind spot area, but it will also assist you back towards the center of your own lane – if you begin to drift over.
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning: Thinking ahead, Predictive Forward Collision Warning not only monitors the vehicle directly in front of you (within the same lane), but also the vehicle in front of that one as well! If the system detects a potential collision, it will alert you by sending a visual and audio alert.
- Lane Departure Warning: If you begin to drift into the other lane, Lane Departure Warning will send you an audio signal! Should an unintentional lane change be imminent, this system will gently apply the brakes – guiding you back into your lane.
- Back Up Collision Intervention: Helping to extend your vision when you are in reverse, Backup Collision Intervention senses objects in your path – applying the brakes if an impact is imminent!
If you are interested in learning more about these amazing World’s First Technologies, then please stop by and see us at Guelph Infiniti, and one of our very experienced Sales Consultants will be able to answer all your questions! Alternatively, please browse our 2019 New Online Inventory!
943 Woodlawn Rd W
Guelph, ON N1K 1C9
Phone: (519) 515-1400